Full-Time EmploymentHire Matt Myers to Work For You
Matt may be available for full-time work.
If you’re interested, you could hire Matt Myers to work for you.
Experience and Qualifications:
Digital Production Manager
Walker Marketing, Inc. Concord, NC April 2014 — Present
- Direct the successful completion of all digital work, including, websites, emails, digital advertising, and search engine marketing and related analytics.
- Determine scope, project requirements and assets required to complete all digital projects, including selection of appropriate vendors, platforms and technologies.
- Manage deliverables of the project team to ensure digital projects are delivered on time, on budget and on strategy to meet agency and client satisfaction.
- Develop project schedules/timelines and ensure adherence to/completion of all steps by staff and vendors.
- Create wireframes and user interface designs for websites. Design and develop client email newsletters.
T2 International / Chili Technology, LLC Mooresville, NC September 2012 — September 2013
- “Marketing Manager” title on paper, but in-practice I created and managed two e-commerce websites.
- Manage marketing and graphic design projects in support of product development.
- Manage all internal and external resources for all marketing and advertising projects.
- Create original design ideas and enhance existing graphics as needed based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Graphics and Marketing Support for products in Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Costco, and Academy Sports.
Creative Director / Owner
Bedford Falls Graphics Mooresville, NC May 1999 — September 2012
- Developed wireframes and designed UX/CX interfaces that meet client’s needs.
- Managed multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Budgeting for advertising, client projects, and freelance needs.
- Managed staff of freelance designers and developers.
- Social media, print design, and video work for projects, as needed.
- Developed marketing plans, SEO, content for web and print, advertising strategies, etc.
- 111 clients when the business was sold in 2012.
Senior Web Designer/Design Team Leader
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Wilkesboro/Mooresville, NC October 1997 — May 2004
- Responsible for all visual design elements and user interface for all of Lowes.com and microsites.
- Created User Interface for Lowes.com, Kobalt Tools, Harbor Breeze fans, and Lowe’s Racing sites.
- Held user interface testing for multiple designs on each site, prior to launch.
- Worked closely with marketing managers to create graphics and landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Oversaw the Spanish translation of Lowes.com, working closely with an overseas vendor.
Graphic Artist/Production Manager
Suntex Industries Winston-Salem, NC February 1997 — October 1997
- Designed embroidery patches and managed production of mousepads and other dye-sublimation products.
Advertising Design and Layout
Kernersville News Kernersville, NC May 1996 — February 1997
- Sold and designed ads, assisted in printing the paper, and ran an offset press for other printing jobs.